Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WELCOME!!!

I decided to start posting recipes on here due to many requests being sent my way. I'll try to keep posting 1-2 per day, but that all depends on my life here at home (refer to my other blog for that craziness)!

Most of these recipes can be adapted for any diet, need, aversion, etc. Every so often, there will be a craft idea that will include mixing ingredients or baking them - I'll make a note at the beginning of the post that states that these are not edible! Sometimes there will be pictures, and for you "Facebookers", sometimes those won't transfer over right or download. If that's the case, you'll just have to come here to the blog ( http://sandishomecookin.blogspot.com/ ) to view everything! Glad to have you along and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment